Tuesday 27 April 2010

Way to go Sweden...

Okay, so I just found out that these are the lyrics to Solution .45's song "Lethean Tears."

Another sun
Now sets within
On the torn apart
Not to be found
Again therein
Bleeding fry the heart
Once more a dawn
Now wearing thin
Broken work of art
A can of worm
Incisive burns
Of the dark


Excuse me?

For those who don't know me well, I love Scar Symmetry and Solution .45, bands with very similar styles thanks to Christian Älvestam. He's got a great voice and can growl too, but apparently can't write lyrics. Either that, or people can't quite transpose them succinctly. I'd go with the former, but blame the band.

Solution .45 isn't the only band with a great sound and strange, almost nonsensical lyrics. Try Here Comes the Kraken or Within the Ruins...

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment