Thursday 19 May 2011

Little Things About Me that I Don't Mind You Knowing!

I felt like getting some of this out there. Have a nice day, internet.


-

1. My life has never, ever been devoid of cats.
2. I wear retainers.
3. I have a line of scars on my left eyebrow; I had stitches there when I was 5.
4. I have never been to Europe.
5. I have spent very little time in New England, but people say I talk like I was born there.
6. My teeth have been an odd shade of yellow since I was 15.
7. I have been drinking coffee since I was 15.
8. If I wash my hair more often than every other day, it becomes dry and falls out!
9. I am probably allergic to grass, but have never been tested.
10. Lots of people think I'm anorexic. Thanks, people.
11. I have only ever sold one photo print to someone who wasn't a family member*.
12. I commandeer computers partially because I'm a total nerd and partially so I can use them to participate in BOINC.
13. I judge my boyfriend by how productive in Minecraft he is.
14. I am, in fact, a homosexual.
15. I failed my driver's test twice.
16. I have been collecting business cards since I was 10.
17. I have an affinity for tropical fruit.
18. I suspect I have a thyroid condition which makes me intolerant of heat.
19. If my thyroid is fine, then I suppose I just can't handle heat.
20. I don't exercise much - not always because of my back or ankles, but usually because I simply lack the motivation!
21. I had practically no female friends until I went to college.
22. I have been blogging for over 5 years, but am still unsure if anyone reads it/them.
23. I don't like wearing sandals or flip-flops.
24. I really enjoy ice-skating and am somewhat jealous of my siblings, who are quite talented and do so competitively.
25. I can tell you what's wrong with your diesel, but not your normal gasoline car.
26. I have a night light. It's a USB lava lamp and the computer is never turned off, so…
27. I own 20+ pairs of shoes, but you'll probably only ever see me wearing one or two different pairs.
28. No, I cannot understand what the Asians at the next table are saying. They don't all speak Mandarin Chinese.
29. I collect computer parts. This has come in handy more than I'd like to admit.
30. I handle my truck like a sportscar because sometimes, it acts like one.

* I believe that photo is now in the office of the governor of Colorado.

1 comment:

  1. I think you have fun going with your boyfriend to Nocturne too :3 ... as well.

    Also, I think your boyfriend makes up random websites to link to when he doesn't want to link anything that would more obviously give up his identity...? He's paranoid, deal with it.

    ReplyDelete